Thursday, March 19, 2009

3/10 T

Overall, I think I improved my abilities as a designer this quarter. I am definitely more comfortable in Illustrator, to use it as a rendering tool along with Photoshop. That is something I had not had any exposure too until this quarter. I am more comfortable in 3D as well, learning to integrate 3D modeling and sketching as a design technique is for sure a great skill to develop and practice. It really helpful in the middle stages of development, before final level renders and early sketching.
My goals for next quarter are simply to develop a my ability to visually show my desings, so it is fully explained through visual means. I will continue to develop my hand sketching, because I think there is great value in that. I will practice talking and writing about my designs more, to become more confident in explaining them.

No comments:

Post a Comment