Sunday, January 18, 2009

1/15 H

I have no idea what my all time favorite movie trailer is, but one that really drew me in is the Seven Pounds (2008) trailer. I remember seeing it first, at a theater before another movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9nn0eKwxHY

The trailer really makes you want to watch the movie, it only gives you a tiny bit of information. Its title Seven Pounds, is pretty ambiguous, which number 1 makes it that much more interesting. The trailer says a bit about the number seven and eludes that Will Smith, the lead, is involved with seven people. But the trailer never reveals the significance of the number seven.
The fact that the trailer has Will Smith in it, number 2, is a home run as far as convincing me to see the movie. I like the range of emotions displayed, a couple of dramatic shots of Will Smith crying will win any girl over.
I have yet to see the movie, but haven't forgotten about it, because the trailer was so impressive.

1 comment:

  1. speaking of will smith... did you see the pursuit of happyness? so damn cute. last scene was a total tear jerker.

    ReplyDelete