Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1/6 T

I am a 4th year Industrial Design student at the University of Cincinnati. I have work experience with a few companies through our co-op program. I have worked for Hasbro in the Playskool division, Whirlpool, and Kimberly-Clark. My most recent job experience is for Kimberly Clark, which I was there a total of 2 terms, about 6 moths. I was designing for their Family Care category, specifically for Kleenex.

I hope to achieve 3 goals this school term.
1. I want to gain more confidence in my work and give convincing and strong presentations. The only way to do this is to PRACTICE. The more I talk about my work to people, the more comfortable I will become giving presentations.
2. I want to better represent my designs and ideas visually, through renderings and drawings. I want to learn how to use Illustrator and Photoshop to produce some great illustrations, beyond the basic tools.
3. I want to really dive into the research part of my project this term, and be able to successfully backup my designs. I am very interested in Design Research and would like to learn more on how to gain useful knowledge and really apply/integrate it with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment